The Rowing Machine inSPORTline Yukona is an electronically controlled rowing machine with a number of functional and safety features. You can use the electronic control panel to adjust the resistance. As a result, you can make full use of the HRC program which automatically adjusts the resistance to the optimum heart rate, thus making not only the workout but also fat burning more effective (the chest belt is included). Moreover, the Rowing Machine inSPORTline Yukona also features a 2kg flywheel, 16 resistance modes and an easy-to-maintain magnetic brake system. You may also appreciate the comfortable, padded seat which is covered with synthetic leather. The long, 118cm rail makes the Rowing Machine inSPORTline Yukona suitable even for taller users.
The Rowing Machine inSPORTline Yukona features an easy-to-read display on which you can follow all the important information: time, distance, calories burned, number of strokes, strokes per minute and heart rate which is measured through a chest belt (included). You can choose from as many as 21 programs: 15 preset programs, 4 user programs), HRC program (exercise based on heart rate) and manual program. All of the above makes the Rowing Machine inSPORTline Yukona a perfect addition to your home gym.
- Effective full body workout
- High quality magnetic brake system
- Long rail
- Comfortable padded seat
- It can be stored in vertical position (machine is supported by the front part of the construction)
- HRC program: this machine can increase or decrease the resistance to keep your heart rate in optimal heart rate zone
- Computer displays: time, distance, calories burned, number of strokes, strokes per minute, heart rate
|Number of resistance modes||16|
|Number of programs||21|
|Heart rate monitor||no|
|Uneven floor surface adjustment||no|
|HR belt receiver||yes|
|HR belt included||yes|
|Overall dimensions||159 x 55 x 77cm|