Lots of taste with very few calories!
5, 6 or 7?
No, let’s not give the numbers, these are the calories per serving of the new Jam n Jelly by Gonuts jams!
Delicious, low in calories and with all the taste of real fruit with no added sugar!
Our jams, in fact, contain only the sugars naturally present in fruit and, moreover, they are also delicately sweetened with stevia for a more sweet and healthy taste.
Ideal for whom? ideal for healthy food lovers , for those who are attentive to the line and feel good and cannot give up goodness and quality, but our Jams are truly ideal for everyone!
Every moment of the day will always be the right one for a break with Jam n Jelly by Gonuts! : from breakfast to dessert!
Give yourself an extra teaspoon!
The strengths of Jam n Jelly by Gonuts!
- Very few calories per serving
- With no added sugar, it naturally contains sugar
- 70-80% fewer calories than the average values of supermarket jams
- Gently sweetened with stevia
- With the best quality fruit
- Gluten free
Tastes to taste
Close your eyes and imagine enjoying all the best of nature! Jam n Jelly by Gonuts! it is available in 280 g jars in the flavors:
- Strawberries: excellent source of vitamin C, magnesium and potassium
- Peaches: very rich in antioxidant properties
- Apricots: rich in vitamins and minerals, beta carotene and tannins
- Red fruits: rich in polyphenols which have important antioxidant properties
Try our jams on a toast, toast, pancakes, yoghurt, porridge or as a topping for baked preparations! Add a touch of quality to your recipes: amaze yourself, your family and friends!
Your recipes will never be the same!
CALORIC REDUCED PEACH JAM **
WITH SWEETENERS, NO ADDED SUGAR *
Ingredients: Peaches (55%), water, sweeteners (isomalt, sucralose, steviol glycosides), corn dextrin (5.4%), thickener (pectin) , acidifier (citric acid), antioxidant (ascorbic acid), preservative (potassium sorbate), stabilizers (calcium lactate, tricalcium citrate), dye (beta carotene). Fruit used: 55 g per 100 g of product. * Naturally contains sugars ** Contains about 72% fewer calories than the average of traditional jams (200 kcal / 100 g).