The Balance Trainer inSPORTline Dome UNI is an accessory suitable for aerobic and balance exercises. The trainer can be used in two ways – with the dome facing either up or down. This provides a great variety of balance exercises for fitness training or recovery. The Balance Trainer inSPORTline Dome UNI contributes to the development of movement coordination and improves your balance. If you use it regularly, it will strengthen deeper muscles which are otherwise very difficult to reach when exercising.
Performing regular exercises such as squats, push-ups and all kinds of pulls will help you exercise the deep stabilization system, improving your body posture. This kind of dynamic workout will help you effectively eliminate back ache and joint pain, while strengthening your whole body. The Balance Trainer inSPORTline Dome UNI comes with two removable resistance bands with foam handles, which not only offer additional exercises but also help you improve your balance. Exercise difficulty can be modified by releasing pressure from the dome. As a result, the Balance Trainer inSPORTline Dome UNI is suitable for both beginners and advanced users.
- Made of highly durable materials
- Single-chamber air pad
- Exercise difficulty adjustment by releasing pressure
- Base made of hardened PVC
- 2 resistance bands allow for maximum exercise flexibility
- Balance surface diameter: 54.5cm
- Base diameter: 57.5cm (63.5cm when measured with grips at base of resistance bands)
- Height: 22cm (can be regulated by inflation)
- Resistance band length: 80cm
- Weight limit: 200kg
- Weight: 5kg
- Made of non-toxic materials
- Comes with foot pump
- Not for commercial use
If you intend to use the balance trainer on smooth surfaces, it is recommended to purchase a protective mat to prevent it from slipping.